Monday, June 25, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



I thought I'd join Laura's Menu Plan Monday. I just recently started planning weekly meals, and this is a fun way to see what others are eating and also a great way to get new recipes. I'll start posting our weekly menu on Monday. Hope you enjoy.
Monday: Grilled Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes and Salad
Tuesday: Meatloaf Muffins, Black eyed peas, steamed broccoli and carrots
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, Green Beans and rice
Thursday: Grilled Hamburgers, Chips and the fixin's
Friday: Salmon patties, pinto beans and mashed potatoes
Saturday: Eating out (we have a wedding at 4pm)
Sunday: Eating out after evening service

10 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Hi Michelle

Welcome to MPM. I love the picture of the two of you.

And your menu does sound delicious :)

Jamie said...

Welcome to MPM! I'm in Georgia, too! Your menu sounds yummy and lots of veggies and side dishes- things I really need to work on. Thanks for the inspiration!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! Your week looks very tasty!

Anonymous said...

welcome to MPM!! Your menu plan sounds so great this week :)

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!

Renee said...

Welcome to MPM! It's really neat to see everyone's menu plans and I have gotten so many great recipes/meal plans that my family really enjoys. Your menu plan looks great. Have a wonderful week.

Leni said...

Glad to have you along! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hey...Jess and I want to know what a meatloaf "muffin" is???

Lyndy said...

Sounds like a yummy menu. I am a first time visitor but will be back. It is nice to "meet" another GA blogger.

Have a blessed week.

Lyndy

Laura said...

Hello and welcome! Your menu looks fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us, I love to see new faces!!

Laura