Monday, June 25, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



I thought I'd join Laura's Menu Plan Monday. I just recently started planning weekly meals, and this is a fun way to see what others are eating and also a great way to get new recipes. I'll start posting our weekly menu on Monday. Hope you enjoy.
Monday: Grilled Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes and Salad
Tuesday: Meatloaf Muffins, Black eyed peas, steamed broccoli and carrots
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, Green Beans and rice
Thursday: Grilled Hamburgers, Chips and the fixin's
Friday: Salmon patties, pinto beans and mashed potatoes
Saturday: Eating out (we have a wedding at 4pm)
Sunday: Eating out after evening service

11 comments:

annie said...

Happy Monday!
Your menu looks delicious!
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

Marcia said...

Hi Michelle

Welcome to MPM. I love the picture of the two of you.

And your menu does sound delicious :)

Jamie said...

Welcome to MPM! I'm in Georgia, too! Your menu sounds yummy and lots of veggies and side dishes- things I really need to work on. Thanks for the inspiration!

Angie said...

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! Your week looks very tasty!

tegdirb92 said...

welcome to MPM!! Your menu plan sounds so great this week :)

Stephanie said...

Looks yummy!

Renee's Ramblings said...

Welcome to MPM! It's really neat to see everyone's menu plans and I have gotten so many great recipes/meal plans that my family really enjoys. Your menu plan looks great. Have a wonderful week.

Leni said...

Glad to have you along! Looks great!

jodi said...

Hey...Jess and I want to know what a meatloaf "muffin" is???

Lyndy said...

Sounds like a yummy menu. I am a first time visitor but will be back. It is nice to "meet" another GA blogger.

Have a blessed week.

Lyndy

Org Junkie said...

Hello and welcome! Your menu looks fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us, I love to see new faces!!

Laura