It's that time again, Menu Plan Monday... Our meals are very quick and simple this week. We have a revival at church Monday - Wednesday that starts at 6:30p.m., which is a crazy time for us. Jay does not get off work until 5:30p.m. and to come home, shower, eat dinner and get back to church by 6:30 is almost impossible. So, we will either eat VERY quickly before church or very late after church, either way I needed quick meals, so here they are...
- Monday ~ Bacon / Eggs / Grits / Toast
- Tuesday ~ Chicken Sandwiches / Chips
- Wednesday ~ Tyson bagged Chicken Stir Fry / Fruit
- Thursday ~ Fettuccine Alfredo / Salad / Garlic Bread
- Friday ~ Meatloaf Muffins (from the freezer) / Green Beans / Mashed Potatoes
- Saturday ~ KFC Chicken - Laser Show at Stone Mountain with our Sunday School Class
- Sunday ~ The Usual - Eat Out
For more menu ideas check out I'm An Organizing Junkie! Thanks Laura for hosting!!!