Happy Friday everyone!!
Week 5 Stats:
Starting weight: 175 lbs.
Current Weight: 161.8lbs.
Weekly change: -2.4lbs.
Total loss: 13.2lbs.
Goal weight: 145 lbs.
The only goal from last weeks weight loss goals that I met was the lose 2 pounds! We didn't go to the gym (hubby was sick... need I say more?) and I didn't do so good with the water.
I'm going to call my better me goal from last week a particle success. I still don't have a job, however, I did put in a couple more applications. I'm hoping someone will call soon!!!
Week 5's Goals are...
Weight Loss Goals:
- Lose 2 more pounds
- Drink more water
- Continue to journal all food and it's point value
- Gym - I'm not sure how realistic this is for this week b/c we have a bible conference at church Sunday - Wednesday, maybe I can go to the gym in the mornings, even though hubby will not be able to go with me.
Better Me Goals:
- Continue daily "quiet time"
- Continue looking/applying for jobs
- Keep up with the house work (a little each day)
- Keep up with the budget I made this week (Thanks to Jodi for the inspiration)
I think this is enough to keep up with for the week. I want to thank Deedra for hosting Fit4Life Fridays it really makes me work hard throughout the week, because I know I have to report to you guys on Friday. Also, I'd like to thanks to all of you who come by and leave me encouraging comments, it really helps!!! Hope you all have a great and healthy weekend!!