Thanks goodness it's Friday and I can move on to next weeks goals and weight! I have not made good choices at all this week. It all started last Friday after my weigh in and report... I had 2 friends call and invite me to lunch (apparently that's what "stay-at-homes" do - Lunch) so I went and where did they decide to eat, but my favorite Japanese place, so that was the start of my week, but I thought "Hey, one meal won't hurt" WRONG. On Sunday we had a family reunion and I had to sample everything, so that was another day waisted. And the rest of the week has been fueled by those 2 days of bad choices. And if all that wasn't bad enough it's that time of the month and I don't know about you all, but I feel like I eat non-stop during this glorious time!! So, here are my weekly stats and NEW goals for the week.
Week 6 Stats:
Starting weight: 175 lbs.
Current Weight: 163.2lbs.
Weekly change: +1.4lbs.
Total loss: 11.8lbs.
Goal weight: 145 lbs.
Weight Loss Goals:
- Get back to journaling and counting points
- Gym - MUST go
- Re-lose 1.4 lbs. plus 2 lbs. for a total weekly loss of 3.4lbs.
- Watch portions
Better Me Goals:
- Continue on the job hunt (I did have an interview this week and if offered the job I'm pretty sure I'll take it) YAY!!!
- Finish up budget and stick to it
- Continue DAILY devotions (I've been very good at this, but want to keep it on my list)
I think that wraps up my list for the week. I'm off to the grocery store, yuck! I hope you all have a great and healthy weekend!