Wow, what a week. I accepted a job on Monday, thinking I'd have the whole week this week to touch up my cleaning, finish my laundry, do my menu and shopping for next week, etc. before I went back to work. It turned out that the new company wanted me to start on Thursday (yesterday), so my last week of Domestic Diva was cut short (but really not a minute too soon).
Monday and Tuesday I rushed around the house trying to get every thing picked up and clean, I got all of the laundry washed, dried, folded and PUT AWAY (a major accomplishment for me) and I was going to cut the grass, but it is too stinkin' hot. And then on Wednesday I ran errands from mid-morning until mid-afternoon and then I relaxed and finished the book I was reading!!! So there's my week in a nut shell. And with all the craziness we even went to the gym on Monday night. And the plan is to go tonight!! I say all of this to confess that I've not had the best weight conscience week. I didn't gain, but I didn't lose either.
Week 7 Stats:
Starting weight 6/1/07: 175 lbs.
Current Weight: 163.2lbs.
Weekly change: 0.00lbs.
Total loss: 11.8lbs.
Goal weight: 145 lbs.
Weight Loss Goals:
- Back to drinking at least 48 oz. of water a day
- Get back to journaling and counting points
- Gym - Go 3 times
- Lose 3.2 lbs. (this will get me to 160 - the 1/2 way point!!!!)
- Watch portion size
Better Me Goals:
- Continue DAILY devotions (get up before work and start the day with devotions)
- Back to chore routine (a few things a night, don't let it all pile up)
- Enjoy life - don't stress about things that don't get done
Thanks Deedra for hosting Fit4Life Friday!!!
Go over and check out the other participants!!