Monday, January 21, 2008

Where has the time gone!

Holy Cow, 3 weeks into 2008 already?!?! The Henderson's have been busy with life, I guess. Nothing huge to mention, we did enjoy snow twice last week, that was nice, but didn't last long enough. No cancellations of school or work, it almost seems that the snow is in vain, if there are no closings. :) Jodi tagged me several weeks ago with a meme and I've been thinking about the answers for 2 weeks now. So, I think I'll post that either later today or tomorrow, don't give up on me Jodi!! That's all I have for now. I better get to work.


Happy Monday Everyone!!!

2 comments:

jodi said...

I'm not giving up on you, Girl! Someone tagged me a week or so ago too and I have yet to produce anything! :)

Emily said...

yay, Mondays, what wonderfully, glorious days : )