Back on DECEMBER 30th(!!!), Jodi tagged me for a book meme. I knew I'd been putting it off, but good grief, I didn't realize that like 4 weeks had gone by, sorry Jodi...
So, here goes:
1. One book that changed your life ~ My Bible.
2. One book that you have read more than once ~ "Before Your Pregnancy" -- A 90-day guide for couples on how to prepare for a healthy conception. (Side Note: It ain't working...)
3. One book you would want on a deserted Island ~ A how to book, Like "How to Get Off a Deserted Island".
4. One book that made you laugh ~ "Belly Laughs: The Naked Truth about Pregnancy and Childbirth" (OK, so you can see where my brain is)
5. One book that made you cry ~ Can't think of one right off hand.
6. One book that you wish had been written ~ Ummm, you'd think that I could have come up with something seeing as I've known about this meme for 4 weeks, but I've got nothing.
7. One book that you wish had never been written ~ Nothing comes to mind... But most anything that down plays Christianity.
8. One book you are currently reading ~ "Your Money Count" This was my homework for the Crown Financial Class that I'm taking. Great Book I must admit.
9. One book you have been meaning to read ~ "Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible, and What He Wants to Do with You". I got this book for Christmas, but haven't found the time to get into it yet, but it's next on my list.
If you'd like to play along go ahead, but remember to leave me a comment so that I can check out your answers.