Monday, January 28, 2008

Prayer Requested

Hello Bloggy Friends,

Not much going on at the Henderson Homestead, but I'd ask each of you to pray for my Sister-in-law, Emily. You can read her story here. She has struggled with addiction for years and is finally to the point of getting help at an inpatient center. Please pray that she can find the strength to get thru this process. Pray that God will give Rion (my BIL, her husband) the understanding and courage to help her thru. Pray that God will give all of us the understanding to be compassionate and supportive of Emily's needs.

Em know that we love you and are praying that you can beat this addiction sooner than later.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks Michelle- I could feel all the prayers and I know that only through prayer will I continue to beat addiction!! Thanks for being there for me : )