Saturday, May 2, 2009

Much Needed Update...

Saturday, May 2, 2009


It's been 6 weeks since I last posted... Is there anyone still checking in?

Here's what you've missed over that time frame. NOT MUCH. It's been work, work, work, school and only a little bit of baby stuff.

I just finished my last paper for this semester! So, no more college until September. What a load off. This has been a very long 8 week quarter. There never seemed to be enough time to get the research done and write the papers. Oh well, it's behind me know!!!


We did give baby Henderson a name since the last time I posted. His name will be Elijah James Henderson and we've decided we'll call him Eli.

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and all is well. Eli is weighing in at 2.5 pounds -- which is a larger than "normal" but the doc didn't seem too concerned. Doc said we'd watch his weight and that he might come a little bit early. We'll see!

Of course, Eli is making his presence known, he is moving all the time and loves to eat. He is the happiest when I'm nice and full (and miserable). :)~

Jay and I are planning to move our office out this week and begin to move Eli's things into his room. I'm very excited about that. I can't wait until his room looks like a nursery rather than a home office. I'll be sure to take pictures so that you can see the transformation.

Mom and I went several weeks ago to register for all the cool baby stuff that one could need. Wow, talk about overwhelmed. Who know a baby needed so much. I have my first baby shower next Saturday and can't wait. I'm excited to see what all little Eli accumulates there. He is so spoiled and he isn't even here yet. I can only imagine...

This gets you up to date on the Hendersons. I promise to post more now that I'm done with school. I'll post belly shots one day soon -- It's getting out there!

Hope all of you are doing well.

No comments: