Saturday, March 21, 2009

And the Baby is... Part 2

Saturday, March 21, 2009


IT'S A BOY!!!

To say that Jay is over joyed is an understatement. He is grinning from ear to ear. The baby put on quite a show for Daddy yesterday -- thanks to Mommy and her indulgence in a little Mountain Dew at lunch. :)




Here is a picture of the proof...



For those of you who can't identify his manhood the 2 arrows are pointing to it. And yes, he is pretty much mooning us in this picture...



And several of you have asked to see my growing belly. Below is a picture of me yesterday too.

This is not the most flattering picture, but it was 10:30 last night. I'll try to remember to have Jay take pictures each Wednesday as the next week of pregnancy starts.

I hope each of you has a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so excited! You are going to LOVE having a boy. They are so sweet on their Mama's! :)

Emily said...

Yay!!!! We are so excited for you guys : )

Deedra said...

Congratulations!! My hubs was really excited when we found out Carter was a boy! I seriously thought he was gonna shout!