Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Prayer Request

Hello Bloggy Friends ~ I have a prayer request to share with you. We, my church family, received news this afternoon that our pastor's (BT) granddaughter passed away. She was only 3 months old. I don't have details other than that they took her to the ER in respiratory destress and she soon passed away. Please remember the Rush family. My pastor's son and daughter-in-law and the baby live in Texas and BT and his wife had only seen the baby once and that was the week of Thanksgiving, she was only about 2 weeks old then. I'm sorry the details are a little sketchy, but I don't want to plaster their names all over the internet, but I would like your help in sending up prayers for them.

Thanks bloggy gang! I'll update you as I get the details.


Good Night.

No comments: