Thursday, July 16, 2009

Still Waiting...

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yesterday marked the 37 week point! Only 3 weeks left -- wow, can't believe it. I visited the doctor yesterday and they listened to Eli's heartbeat which was great about 165 beats per minute. He is still head down and ready! I had to have some blood work drawn because my feet, legs and hands are swelling very badly. Hopefully, I'll hear from that blood work either today or tomorrow -- no news is good news though. I'm still feeling pretty good with the exception of the pain from the swelling in my hands and feet. I have another appointment scheduled for next Friday, July 24th, lets see if we make it!

Hope everyone is having a great week! I'll try to post more pictures of Eli's room soon!

3 comments:

The Stancil Family said...

Maybe it won't be to much longer. I know the swelling is bad and it does hurt. Good Luck!

Deedra said...

Take it easy if you can these last weeks! I swelled terribly with both of my babies, so far so good with this pregnancy, but I still have a few months to go! It's not fun though, I know that. I love the room! How adorable! Can't wait to see pics with little Eli in it!

jodi said...

Hang in there at least until after Tuesday! Can't wait to see you!