Monday, December 22, 2008

Bloggy Update

Hey Bloggy Family ~

The Henderson's are ready for Christmas. We've been very busy over the last few weeks with student loan paper work, job applications for Jay, more college entrance forms, choosing which classes to take, getting acquainted with the online system that I'll be using as the virtual classroom, etc. And we also took a much needed Christmas vacation. We left Friday, with our best friends, and headed up to Helen, Ga for a nice relaxing weekend. We are now ready to take on the world! Jay went back to work this morning and I've been running errands all day. It's funny how quickly a vacation can be over and real life picks right up where it left off... I'll be checking in thru out the week. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you guys too! I'm praying good things for y'all in 2009!