Thursday, July 10, 2008

~New Summer Dos~
Jackson and I have donned our summer dos. I've been sporting mine for about 2 weeks and Jackson just got him this week. Tell us what you think...

Jackson First:
Before:



















And After:



Now it's my turn:
Before:
(this is an old picture, but it's the only one I could find. My hair was down past my shoulders!)


And NOW!!!






This cut makes me feel SOOO sassy. Excuse the huge purple shirt, it's my sleeping shirt. These are horrible pictures of my, but it's all I have for now. I'll try to get some that are more flattering soon!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I like the new do's!! I think your hair looks great with the stacking in the back. Jackson looks older without all the fur : )

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that cut! I am so jealous of your thick hair. If I cut my hair like that, it would look ridiculous!

Jackson looks so much cooler! :)